When it comes to losing weight, men do have it relatively easy. We can cut back on the junk and carbs, do a little exercise, and the weight just seems to slide off. Though, there is one area of the male body that holds on to excess fat very stubbornly: the pectorals. This is one of the reasons why a male breast reduction in Glenview, IL, is an increasingly popular option among males looking to refine their physique. Body By Bloch in Glenview, IL, is your place to go for all of your male cosmetic wants and needs.
What Is Male Breast Reduction?
A male breast reduction in Glenview is a cosmetic procedure, designed to reduce and reshape the male breast. It is known by the clinical title of “gynecomastia.”
How Does Male Breast Reduction Work?
A male breast reduction is performed by a qualified doctor. This doctor will determine the best approach based on your individual case. There are two possible approaches:
- Liposuction – If the enlarged male breast is caused by excess fatty tissue, then liposuction is the approach that will be taken. During liposuction, small incisions around the breast will be made. A cannula is then inserted, and the fatty tissue is broken up. This dislodged fat is then suctioned from the breast.
- Excision – If the enlarged male breast is caused by excessive development of glandular tissue, then the excision approach may be taken. This approach can resize the areola and reposition the nipple.
What Are The Benefits Of A Male Breast Reduction?
A male breast reduction in Glenview is a procedure that has no shortage of benefits, both of the mind, and the body. Let’s take a look at some of those benefits:
- The Final Touch to Weight Loss – As mentioned earlier, the peck region is an area that is stubborn when it comes to weight loss. A male breast reduction in Glenview can help to flatten that area.
- A Booster to Self-Confidence – Possessing a set of breasts that put your girlfriend’s to shame, can be somewhat destructive to your self-confidence. Thankfully, a male breast reduction in Glenview can help you out.
- Clothes Fit Better – Before the procedure, it can be irritating when a tee shirt almost fits just right. Your muscular upper arms are on display, your waist is toned, and your shoulders are broad—but your larger chest affects the overall fit of the shirt, making it too tight. After the procedure, your torso will be more proportionate, and finding clothes you feel more comfortable in will be an easier task.
A Motivational Tool
Nothing can keep you motivated like a cosmetic procedure. When you’ve invested time and money into something, you’re much more likely to stick with it. And that means you’ll likely become more careful about what you eat or drink, and keep a regular exercise regime.
Male Breast Reduction In Glenview, IL
If you feel that a male breast reduction in Glenview, IL is right for you, then don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Body by Bloch to book your initial consultation today.